Monday, September 19, 2011

Contest Results

Congratulations to Catherine Puls!  She is our contest winner and will receive this groovy pair of earrings:  



Thanks to everyone for participating!  

I'm headed off to New York later this week for a whirlwind trip.  First, I'll be toasting champagne and dancing the night away at my friends' Steve & Jon's wedding!  I love them both and cannot wait to watch them get married after 10 long years!  Matt and I adore them and wish them nothing but love and joy for the rest of their lives together!!!!    


While I'm in New York, I'll be making a trip to market!!  Whoo hoo... I'm so excited!  In preparation, I need to clear out a lot of my current inventory.  (Did I mention my house is only 1300 sq ft?!?)  In an effort to make room, I'm offering all of you lovelies a coupon this week.  Use the code MARKET to receive 30% off your entire purchase.  

I hope you all have a wonderful week.  I'll try to keep you updated on my activity and look forward to giving you a full report when I return! 

xoxo,
AKB 


No comments:

Post a Comment