Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Despite this lousy weather, I'm super pumped about my weekend!  I have so much to look forward to, starting with the Argenta Art Walk tonight!


The Argenta Art Walk is held on the 3rd Friday of each month in the lovely Argenta Arts District.  There are artists with booths set up all along Main Street, in downtown North Little Rock, and all the galleries and shops are open.  If you haven't been, you should come out tonight!  The Art Walk runs from 5 - 8 PM.  

My Saturday morning will be a lazy one, I'm sure, but I always try to drag my butt out of bed in time to make it to the Certified Arkansas Farmers Market in Argenta!  One motivating factor is the booth that Ashley's sets up every Saturday with yummy breakfast goodies made from the local produce sold at the market.  You can read more about CAFM, and their other locations, here:  http://www.arkansasfood.net/cafm.php

I won't give away what I'm spending my Saturday afternoon doing, but here's a hint:



The remainder of my weekend I'll be spending with good food, good wine and most importantly good friends!!  How will you spend your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment